- Bjorak Rinjani Tour Package Service
- Deals and Discounts
- Meals included
- Mount Rinjani Trekking
- Weather dependant
3 Days Rinjani Trekking Sumary
The 3 Days Rinjani Trekking trek takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in the country, including stunning views of the Rinjani volcano, Lake Segara Anak, and the surrounding valleys and mountains.
|Airport, Kuta Mandalika, Bangsal Haarbor
|Please ready by :10 AM to 14 PM for Pick up
|Approximately 14:30 PM.
|Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
|BRING YOUR SELF
Note: This itinerary is just a suggestion, and it’s essential to be physically fit and acclimatized to the altitude to complete the trek successfully. It’s highly recommended to have a licensed guide and porter for your safety and convenience.
The arrival day for a Rinjani trekking package can vary depending on the specific package and itinerary that you choose. However, typically, you will arrive in Lombok one day before the start of the trekking package to allow time for preparation and briefing with your guide.
On the arrival day, you will typically be picked up from the airport or your accommodation in Lombok and transported to the trekking starting point, which is usually in Sembalun village. You will then meet your guide and porters, go through a briefing on the trekking itinerary, and check your gear and equipment.
Depending on the trekking package, you may also have the option to explore the local area, visit local villages, or relax at a nearby hotel or homestay. It’s important to use this time to acclimatize to the altitude and prepare yourself for the challenging trek ahead.
Overall, the arrival day for a Rinjani trekking package is typically a day of preparation, briefing, and relaxation before the trek begins the following day.
- Hotel pick up at 07.00 after breakfast
- Check In Sembalun Checkpoint
- Starting to the Rinjani Trekking Post at the Bawak Nao Sembalun
- Start Hiking and trekking (POS 1, POS 2, POS 3, Sembalun Crater Rim)
- Lunch at POS 2
- Tent stay at Sembalun Crater Rim
- At 02.00 Am you will start climb to Summit 3726 MASL and go back to Sembalun Rim (Camp Site)
- After breakfast continue the journey down to Segara Anak lake
- Lunch at Segara Anak lake
- Bathing in Hot Springs
- Fishing in Segara Anak lake for local fish (Nila and Mujair)
- Stay at the Segara Anak lake campsite
- After breakfast and packing your luggage, you will start a tour of the amazing tracks on the Torean Route
- Along the way you will be presented with various amazing views, including Goa (Cave) Susu, Goa Urip or Goa Putri which is unique with stunning stalagmite views
- After the Cave, you will see an amazing view on the track, Jurassic Park’s magnificent view, walking between one of the hills lined with waterfalls
- Lunch in the tropical forest “Birisan Nangka”
- After lunch proceed Down to Torean village
- Check Out at POS Inspection Store
- Transfer to the next destination or to the airport